Highly impressed with the #GoRuck agents (I now think of the #GoRuck team as family)Agents come to me at every...


Highly impressed with the #GoRuck agents (I now think of the #GoRuck team as family)Agents come to me at every event saying how much #Ingress has changed them and this is the next step....you do see Wheels To The Max​ in his old chair there right.....well agents its time to move and this badge is something you earn but even better when done you know you've done something.

Sign up for #GoRuck events in your area here

http://www.goruck.com/event-landing

Comments

  1. Bryan Kroger you really should look these guys up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Philley can we get #GoRuck to make an Ingress patch for the packs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PonyRiders you could do this as a team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe Philley Vincent Marcus​ and I were discussing that a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally worth the pain and agony, Joe Philley​​! I plan to do it again! #EmbraceTheSuckWithGoRuck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to see a medal card, with no code (that should still be handled through the GR completion process as it is now), made available so we could add that to our swag collection. Would also love an Ingress Go Ruck challenge coin, perhaps available for purchase from GORUCK after completion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to know how many of them glow after their dip in the Willamette. 😷

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joe Philley​, well, I was looking for them at FoCo Persepolis, to no avail...pity

    ReplyDelete
  9. So incredibly proud of these Agents for continuing the tradition of excellence from 001!

    Michael Anderson They do make an Ingress patch, complete an Ingress event to get your very own!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I took at least three showers on that day, Jeana Steinborn​..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeana Steinborn​, I'm not glowing (yet), but I might have picked up a buddy - I think he said his name was Giardia. The jury's still deliberating at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not glowing, but I walk like I'm 90. No pain no gain! Got my badge and damn proud of myself and my husband for completing it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that the Enlightened  team weight on the ground, while the Resistance one is held high? 20 SCISSOR KICKS WEIRDOS! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You wish. Enlightened ruck sacks were never on the ground. Resistance got punished for their rucks being on the ground! YOU drop and give me 25!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bryan Kroger​ It was tons of fun. Me and Randall Watts​ are the first of more from the bay area I bet...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog