"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
it's a tiny tiny tiny hole 1 xm per plank unit ...
ReplyDelete* upgrade and linkamps so you get some sleep*
ReplyDeleteHahaha. I can almost hear you at the lobby... Can I have a room with view to the portal?
ReplyDeleteHa! I tried tapping the portal to see what kind of mods were on it :/
ReplyDeletePls post Intel link...
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley, You have NL1331 to drive around in. You can park your portal anywhere. You don't need your hotel to already have one.
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteYou know, you don't need to build a campfire at your hotel. Most of them have heaters already.
ReplyDeleteI love the hotel portal
ReplyDeleteGuess where I'm swinging by tomorrow after work.
ReplyDelete