I brought back 26 pounds of SWAG from DC so this will take day's
I brought back 26 pounds of SWAG from DC so this will take day's
#828Resistance #EasyCompany gave me a very cool coin.
#Ingress #Persepolis

#828Resistance #EasyCompany gave me a very cool coin.
#Ingress #Persepolis

26 Lbs? Lmao! now thats a haul!
ReplyDeleteMichael Butler Thats what FedEx says
ReplyDeleteSO COOL!
ReplyDeleteWow.
ReplyDeleteSuch a claim
ReplyDeleteThat is the first coin I've seen that I NEED to have!
ReplyDeleteThat one is awesome
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the crew Joe Philley. Represent #easycompany
ReplyDeleteEasy Company for the win!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like that one Joe
ReplyDeleteAnother great #Robwear design by Robert Vaughan !!
ReplyDelete#easycompany is the best family you could ask for
ReplyDeleteThat coin comes with a whole extended family! You've scored big now. #easycompany
ReplyDeleteWhoot! Welcome to the family!! #easycompany
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley I imagine with so many cool hauls of Swag, perhaps your would be better off auctioning them off and make them available for charity efforts. I can only imagine, and I don't know your bride, but she has to say at some point, Joe, where the Hell are you going to store all of this stuff. LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteScooty B I do :)
ReplyDeleteSocrates to get that coin you have to be a member of #easycompany at an anomaly
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley :)'s
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the company :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Easy Company, Joe Philley.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to #easycompany Joe! It's a pleasure to have you part of our family! #828resistance #vivalaresistance
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley welcome to #easycompany 😊
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley welcome to #easycompany!!!
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley I have Jake Mohl's address. Or Robert Vaughan can also provide it
ReplyDelete