"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Whoa. That's funny!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Can you get them in blue?
ReplyDeletea box of minions. Is that whats in the red capsule
ReplyDeleteHow do you get the box, Joe? My friend's kid loves minions.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna have to order something!! Shani H I think they are using them for all orders, must be a marketing campaign.
ReplyDeleteShani H amazon sent it with the cat food I ordered.
ReplyDeleteBananaaa?
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteWonder if my new toy will come in a Minion Box!
ReplyDeleteI would place an order for just a box of those packing bubbles if they would send me a Minion box, Joe Philley !!! I love the Minions!! :) hahaha
ReplyDeleteOh chief, you got to get more 😂
ReplyDeleteYes! Your very own minion Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteI got Bob a couple days ago. He's a bit smaller than Kevin.
ReplyDeleteDo they do that with any order?????
ReplyDeleteRennie Stonewall not sure
ReplyDeleteI neeeeeeeeeeeed it.
ReplyDeleteI'll trade you some swag, Joe! :P
Is it full of twinkies?
ReplyDeleteJerry Shoemake Rayna McKinley
ReplyDelete#MinionsUnite
ReplyDeleteAmanda Reineday
ReplyDelete