Liking the new look.


Liking the new look.

Originally shared by Florence Chang

#Ingress  
#spidergress  
#verion  1.79
這是一個彩色蜘蛛橫行~~到處結網的概念....
這樣很噁心...可以不要這樣嚇我嗎!!??
#尖叫大哭跑走

Comments

  1. I think it's pretty, but it is unplayable for color blind players. There should be a toggle off feature to keep the game inclusive/compliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danine Dolphin Your concern for colorblind players is commendable, however, where was your concern when the color green was chosen for one of the factions? A majority of colorblind men are red/green colorblind, and green looks grey to us.... the same color, in fact, as the ghost portals.
    In short, it doesn't make the game unplayable at all... and, in fact, it actually makes it easier for us to tell the difference between a ghost and a fully deployed frog portal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had concerns back at beta. I've been playing since November 2012. I was putting forth a concern I was reading earlier today from another player who finds this change very difficult. I was trying to give it some amplification. It doesn't affect my gameplay in the slightest. I suppose there will always be impact to some group or minority, I think being able to toggle off features is always a good option.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title