Most excellent!
Most excellent!
Originally shared by John Tilton
A couple weeks ago, Michael Anderson and I decided that we needed to take a drive and today we took that drive. Beautiful scenery, wild horses, the pony express, unique portal caps, rescuing a stranger, and an all around good time. This is why I play ingress, to see the things I would normally have no reason to go see, instead of watching TV or playing video games on my couch, I got to take a historic route through the desert. Left at 1300hrs 6/7/2015 and got home at 0430hrs 6/8/2015, what a wild ride we had. We would like to thank the ladies in our lives, Nina Tilton and Trisha Phillips, for putting up with our crazy weekend adventures. #ingress #ponyriders #ingressactualgameplayfootage Brian Rose Joe Philley Linda Besh John Hanke
https://goo.gl/photos/BTwyw4nZJQJ7EhKS6
Originally shared by John Tilton
A couple weeks ago, Michael Anderson and I decided that we needed to take a drive and today we took that drive. Beautiful scenery, wild horses, the pony express, unique portal caps, rescuing a stranger, and an all around good time. This is why I play ingress, to see the things I would normally have no reason to go see, instead of watching TV or playing video games on my couch, I got to take a historic route through the desert. Left at 1300hrs 6/7/2015 and got home at 0430hrs 6/8/2015, what a wild ride we had. We would like to thank the ladies in our lives, Nina Tilton and Trisha Phillips, for putting up with our crazy weekend adventures. #ingress #ponyriders #ingressactualgameplayfootage Brian Rose Joe Philley Linda Besh John Hanke
https://goo.gl/photos/BTwyw4nZJQJ7EhKS6
The history was amazing. Seeing that many wild horses blew us away.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley come out to Utah and we'll do it again!
ReplyDeleteNice scenery! (No relation)
ReplyDelete