I would love to get my hands on one!!!! Joe Philley PS. We are having a great time with the picture you took of @artisequal aka Jerry Shoemake when you came to Houston a couple of weeks ago!
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I cant wait to get one of these.
ReplyDeletethats PURDY! ;)
ReplyDeleteI have been hacking like a madman. When capsules came out I could not quit hacking them now I can not snag one of these for love nor money.
ReplyDeleteI would love it if you would PM me an image of the back :D
ReplyDelete2 days now .. no luck lol
ReplyDeleteShow us a picture of the other side! ;)
ReplyDeleteMuch want, Such awesome, Many duplicated items.....but it all seriousness will is replicate ALL items placed in it?
ReplyDeleteI would love to get my hands on one!!!! Joe Philley PS. We are having a great time with the picture you took of @artisequal aka Jerry Shoemake when you came to Houston a couple of weeks ago!
ReplyDeleteI think everyone is still confused on how these work exactly. And the announcement today didn't help that much.
ReplyDeleteHaha hi Joe Philley check out the #muffbox https://plus.google.com/117068920478043162435/posts/XL1tSzgMg3h
ReplyDelete#shereplicates
ReplyDelete#MuffBox
ReplyDeleteEthan Lepouttre https://plus.google.com/+ThomasSpear/posts/NaQhDLR2Zof
ReplyDelete#muffbox #SheReplicates ftw
ReplyDeleteThese are rarer than rocking horse shit right now... Hacking like a madman and feck all!
ReplyDeleteJonas Smith Lololol your hilarious!
ReplyDeletehad one item dupe out of 81, in less than 18 hrs. nothing since.
ReplyDeleteOver 600 hacks since the anomaly and still no go.. Sigh....
ReplyDeleteMuahaha
ReplyDeleteWhat is the waiting period to actually hack one of these? #OGhate
ReplyDeleteI got mine today :)
ReplyDeleteJonny English sorry u haven't got a mufg capsule yet I got 2 of them the first day :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to get one, in a samll town, with only 1 or 2 L8 portals it's not that easy :D
ReplyDelete