Steve R they just found out we have permits for multi choppers here.I expect the city will freak but we only need the next month for what we are doing.
Anyway you can have the choppers buzz the neighbors house when they come in Joe Philley? They're already pissed might as well have some fun! I mean why squander the opportunity :D
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I'd love to have you as a neighbour Joe Philley . Certainly would be more interesting that's for sure
ReplyDeleteSteve R they just found out we have permits for multi choppers here.I expect the city will freak but we only need the next month for what we are doing.
ReplyDeleteZeke Cao "I am the Law" would sound better :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway you can have the choppers buzz the neighbors house when they come in Joe Philley? They're already pissed might as well have some fun! I mean why squander the opportunity :D
ReplyDeleteLet's see if your neighbors complain when you save them from the Zombie Apocalypse's
ReplyDeleteIf ever you need partisans for training......
ReplyDelete