Portland: RSVP now for your #PersepolisPack and get Limited Edition #Persepolis gear at the June 20 PDX Anomaly. https://persepolispdx.eventfarm.com
Tsung ionull Wu Very sorry to hear that, agent made good connect with me weeks before we went, so it was no problem for us to get his, so sorry you did not connect with yours:(
Tsung ionull Wu I had no money to spend, had to fund the trip, so only got the free pack, but there must be a way to transfer them. The email from Event Farm stated "Silence W has transferred 2 Persepolis Pack - Rare(s) to Michael Butler "
Joe is it possible to Order it even if I wont be there on the 20th? Silly bride wont change the date of the wedding for me to be able to enjoy both! Driving in on the 25-26 and after never getting my stuff at Helios (ordered shirts never got them swag never got) i really would like to get this...
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Lets see who has been following the investigation.....Where is this ? no edits,This is worth 10 invites to the the first person who tells me where this is. #ingress You follow and give clues to http://www.nianticproject.com/ Hint:A Drone flew over this place.
Nice! Any word yet on what will be available at the secondaries?
ReplyDelete/sub
ReplyDeleteoooo NL1331
ReplyDeleteNo shipping is bad how can I get the NL1331 card then 😢
ReplyDeleteAhmed Badawi I picked one up for an agent in China at the D.C. event! Find a solid agent in portland to pick up for you! This is Ingress! :D
ReplyDeleteI tried .... Portland is out of my reach though but will work it out thanks Michael Butler
ReplyDeleteMichael Butler wow, I bought a rare pack at DC but didn't find someone to pick.
ReplyDeleteTsung ionull Wu Very sorry to hear that, agent made good connect with me weeks before we went, so it was no problem for us to get his, so sorry you did not connect with yours:(
ReplyDeleteMichael Butler nice guys, proud of you ;-) Which information should you provide? I didn't find any order authorization code in the confirmation email.
ReplyDeleteTsung ionull Wu I had no money to spend, had to fund the trip, so only got the free pack, but there must be a way to transfer them. The email from Event Farm stated "Silence W has transferred 2 Persepolis Pack - Rare(s) to Michael Butler "
ReplyDeleteSo are you in portland Joe Philley?
ReplyDeleteJoshua Falcon yes
ReplyDeleteMichael Butler can you + out the Chinese agent? I can try to find out the way with him. (I am in China too)
ReplyDeleteJoe is it possible to Order it even if I wont be there on the 20th? Silly bride wont change the date of the wedding for me to be able to enjoy both! Driving in on the 25-26 and after never getting my stuff at Helios (ordered shirts never got them swag never got) i really would like to get this...
ReplyDelete