Now this is cool!

Now this is cool!

Originally shared by くどうKDW

登場が確実になったので、憂うことなく赤カプセルを作成できますよ(試作3個目)。

しかし公開された画像見ると、フタの厚みが思ってたよりありますね。ちょっと修正するべきか

#ingress #カプセル職人 #3Dプリンター #3dprinting #貯金箱 #MUFG

Comments

  1. I'm actually making these for some people ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nviea Sarriha​ I'd trade you some decal work for one of these or an original. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to get back with you on this after I have my first batch done. They are a little expensive to make ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle Jones I can get back to you soon on this.  I have a couple of orders to fulfill first.  I also honestly dont know how much it will cost.  Stand by and I will have more info soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle Jones Jamie Robinson where do you guys live (Country)? International shipping is expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyle Jones that makes it cheaper for both of us (or maybe just you if I make u pay shipping ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks awesome :) I hope to hack one MUFG as soon as possible. it would be very helpfull, I live in a small town, L8 portals are very, VERY rare :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title