Oh! Those Carolina Peaches

Oh! Those Carolina Peaches
On your next trip on the backroads in the #Carolinas, discover the most unique attractions on Field Trip! In the heart of #SouthCarolina is a 1,000,000 gallon water tower shaped like a peach. Learn more about how the Peachoid became an award-winning summer fruit!
Original Field Trip card here: http://www.fieldtripper.com/c/CjdKbu3yBcU=/
Newly repainted this year, I believe - heard it on NPR.
ReplyDeleteThe Peach needs Tucks.
ReplyDeleteNothing better than fresh peaches, I'll make that run in season;)
ReplyDeleteWhere is this in N.C Joe?
ReplyDeleteOr S.C?
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome!
ReplyDeleteYes this is along interstate 85 in Cherokee County/Gaffney South Carolina. It has a fresh coat of paint and has three portals around it!
ReplyDeleteJonathan Williams Cool I used to live in Goose Creek, you ever heard of it?
ReplyDeleteNot really on the backroads since a major interstate goes right past it as others have mentioned.
ReplyDeleteCome one, come all. We'll meet you there!
ReplyDeleteReminds me of #HouseOfCards
ReplyDeleteGaffney is where Frank Underwood is from.
ReplyDeleteBarry Cantrell I'm not from the US so I thought this monument was fictional, just for the show! Nice!!!
ReplyDeleteCome on down! Some nice portals there and good food
ReplyDelete