Please help if you can.
Please help if you can.
Originally shared by Iris Garcia (Moonsilver)
Hi everyone, I usually don't speak in post, I am more quite but this is a very different situation, and i need your help, thank you for reading.
I learn just a couple of hours ago that My friend Alex, ( who I consider a brother) is very sick, he has Sarcoma, which is a type of cancer. This is the 2nd time he has this illness.
Alex is a great friend, very kind, very funny, and the type that usually doesn't ask for help and stays quite about anything that might worry his friends and family. He has 2 daughters, nieces to me. And he needs a lot of help. He is the kind of friend that will take you to the hospital if you are sick and will stay by your side, and even thou I can't be there now because of the distance, I will be helping from far away.
This is why I ask you all, if you can, and if you find kindness in your heart to please help:
http://www.gofundme.com/y7f9t68?fb_action_ids=10152918931476709&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_ref=undefined&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B860471550698289%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.shares%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%22undefined%22%5D
I know that not everyone can help but if you can help me reach out for more people to help I will be very grateful.
If you donate any amount, please send me the screenshot to my HO and I will not only be grateful but as kind of a silent auction, to the person that donate the most amount of money I will send a thank you package including the #ResistanceOfTheCaribbean #RoTC coin and other swag goodies.
Thank you for your time, good wishes and whatever you can do to help.
Comments
Post a Comment