"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
desperately needing one.
ReplyDeletehacking unsuccessful at time
ReplyDeletein the mean while #NianticLabsbank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYPKUMlR6iE
ReplyDeleteirou I sent you one.
ReplyDeleteOh Joe Philley! You're such a tease!
ReplyDelete:/
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley i want the card.👻👻
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley may I have one too please please pretty please?
ReplyDeleteHope to score one (the card) during the next anomaly series.
ReplyDeleteThey've been hacked by our comm-members fairly frequently - just these darn MUFG-Capsules are boycotting me . :(
ReplyDeleteHacked 2 - don't want them... really want a MUFG tho but hundreds of hacks later, still none :(
ReplyDeleteHey Joe Philley, move your thumb over just a little bit. Hahahaha
ReplyDeleteThese are such a great change :)
ReplyDeleteHey Joe Philley I got one of those today on a hack had no idea what it was
ReplyDeleteNeed one of these too! :) pretty please with sugar on top.
ReplyDeleteJason M
ReplyDelete