You guys rocked #Perserolis I love the shot of the agent under the table.

You guys rocked #Perserolis  I love the shot of the agent under the table.

Originally shared by Adam Hoang

Its almost a week later, and I'm almost dried off. I know in the east coast, all eyes were on DC being the Primary site, but something magical did take place in the northern lands of Torontonia. With ominous skies and torrential rain (which seem to occur exactly at every measurement window), it definitely was a test of will to endure what mother nature threw at us. 

Hats off to all attendees who "braved the storm" (hahah so punny....)

Personally it was great to see a culmination of so many agents coast to coast, far and wide come together for one cause. Getting to put faces to IGNs of agents who I've known and spoken to and run ops with is truly amazing!

When you look at it now, it really wasn't just a Toronto anomaly,... Maybe it wasn't a typo when they announced Ontario, Canada :P (add all of our friends from surrounding areas too)

Thank you to everyone involved who made this day a smashing success (you all know who you are) and congratulations to my blue comrades, it really was a nailbiter!  

May the next anomaly adventure be even more fun and alot less wet!

~General PandaLord

#ingress #resistancestrong  #torontopolis   #persepolis  

Joe Philley Brian Rose 








Comments

  1. It was a good time...SO Glad I was in vehicle Team lol, not one drop landed on me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. that wasn't me under the table!! But it was a very dedicated agent :) Neil Klassen would know who!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of rain clouds was actually from a previous day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thos clouds arent from Toronto smarty pants. They are from a storm in the USA shopped with our skyline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting to know, though if one wants to pick nits, I literally didn't claim the clouds were over Toronto either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog