In case you guys missed it we have an agent riding across country for a very good cause and he could use a helping...
In case you guys missed it we have an agent riding across country for a very good cause and he could use a helping hand from agents alone the way.
#IngressForGood #ADA http://main.diabetes.org/goto/RidinWithAydin
Originally shared by Aydin Akcasu
Hi folks,
( this is from my ridinwithaydin.com web page, which I will update tomorrow.)
I'm hoping to raise $5,000 for the ADA.
So far, were at under $1,900.
Would you consider donating 1 cent per mile? That would be equal to about $25 (2500 miles x $0.01).
Or 2 cents a mile (one for each wheel) = $50
Or 72 cents a mile, (one for each spoke : )
If so, follow this link,
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/RidinWithAydin
Thanks everyone!!!!
.........
Greetings Folks, Friends, Soon-To-Be Friends, People I will meet, etc...,
Many of you know me, but for those of you who don't...
I've been a Software Developer and Architect for over 30 years. Most of that time has been spent sitting behind a desk, not watching what I eat, and getting little exercise.
I'm way out-of-shape, overweight, hypertensive, have high blood pressure, pre-diabetic, and now my "recent accomplishment" was making it to the "obese" category for my body fat. Without any change, and since it runs on both sides of my family, I suspect I will become type-2 diabetic unless I take some action.
So I decided to try and reverse this trend, and some of the damage I have done from all those years of sitting.
In a little over a week, in mid June, I am taking a 'Sabbatical' and taking a few months off.
No, I am not going to spend a few months Windsurfing, or laying on a beach somewhere.
I plan to ride from Plymouth, Michigan, to Seattle Washington.
I feel without this type of drastic 'adventure', my health may continue to slowly decline.
I am hoping to raise $5,000 for the American Diabetes Association.
Be sure to follow me on www.RidinWithAydin.com.
To Make a donation:
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/RidinWithAydin
http://www.RidinWithAydin.com
#IngressForGood #ADA http://main.diabetes.org/goto/RidinWithAydin
Originally shared by Aydin Akcasu
Hi folks,
( this is from my ridinwithaydin.com web page, which I will update tomorrow.)
I'm hoping to raise $5,000 for the ADA.
So far, were at under $1,900.
Would you consider donating 1 cent per mile? That would be equal to about $25 (2500 miles x $0.01).
Or 2 cents a mile (one for each wheel) = $50
Or 72 cents a mile, (one for each spoke : )
If so, follow this link,
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/RidinWithAydin
Thanks everyone!!!!
.........
Greetings Folks, Friends, Soon-To-Be Friends, People I will meet, etc...,
Many of you know me, but for those of you who don't...
I've been a Software Developer and Architect for over 30 years. Most of that time has been spent sitting behind a desk, not watching what I eat, and getting little exercise.
I'm way out-of-shape, overweight, hypertensive, have high blood pressure, pre-diabetic, and now my "recent accomplishment" was making it to the "obese" category for my body fat. Without any change, and since it runs on both sides of my family, I suspect I will become type-2 diabetic unless I take some action.
So I decided to try and reverse this trend, and some of the damage I have done from all those years of sitting.
In a little over a week, in mid June, I am taking a 'Sabbatical' and taking a few months off.
No, I am not going to spend a few months Windsurfing, or laying on a beach somewhere.
I plan to ride from Plymouth, Michigan, to Seattle Washington.
I feel without this type of drastic 'adventure', my health may continue to slowly decline.
I am hoping to raise $5,000 for the American Diabetes Association.
Be sure to follow me on www.RidinWithAydin.com.
To Make a donation:
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/RidinWithAydin
http://www.RidinWithAydin.com
Comments
Post a Comment