I still have mine from Rome. Sad you were not there but you were a tad busy. I did meet the wonderful Hazel Caplen and David Farrell and many other amazing people. It was a blast. :-)
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Want!
ReplyDeleteHere, here here \o/ ^^
ReplyDeleteI'd like to know how to get one Joe Philley :)
ReplyDeleteLook at Joe pulling out the golden ticket :)
ReplyDeleteWhoa. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteVerrrry nice where do I apply
ReplyDeleteThat's freakin' sweet.
ReplyDeleteDo you need to ask? ;-)
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aO6ONl1IW2w/VZ7Gu1rPQ3I/AAAAAAAAjuk/WPnsKN0eRY4/s800/IMG_20150709_205954.jpg
The other side
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-A9aHHrA6GrE/VZ7Ia0P9EcI/AAAAAAAAjvQ/cbVA2MKwkTc/s800/IMG_20150709_211305.jpg
Hazel Caplen how does one aquire one please
ReplyDeleteTrampis Spears It was a present :-) Way back in 2008.
ReplyDeleteNice one
ReplyDeleteMajor cool.
ReplyDelete😱
ReplyDeleteThat's gorgeous
I still have mine from Rome. Sad you were not there but you were a tad busy. I did meet the wonderful Hazel Caplen and David Farrell and many other amazing people. It was a blast. :-)
ReplyDelete