Most excellent love the images.
Most excellent love the images.
Originally shared by Julia Jucico
Five and half month from L1 to L16!(but having all necessary medals)
I`m playing from the beginning of Ingress, from January 2013. I`ve reached the L15 in last February with almost 37million AP and…changed the faction. Last night I did the last level-up to L16 and now, hope will have more time for real life haha)
During this two and half years ingress became one of the most important parts of my life. I`m really happy that have met some people, who changed my life to better way and also I hope I`ll never see some people again(hello Ukrainian frogs).
I`m really excited of ingress game process:
I saw so many beautiful, unknown and sometimes scary(hello missions and megafielding) places in my country, so many places abroad, I`ve learnt my own city during active playing, I`ve planned different megafields over my city, I`ve visited anomalies and lead my cluster team during last one, I`ve took part in incredible cross-faction field arts, I was twice in Ingress report, we planned and did several successful shard games, I was first L8 female enlightened in Ukraine, I`ve met and contaced with a lot of different interesting people from different countries, I`ve got new friends and eternal love… <3<3<3, I`ve upgraded my driving skills haha, and navigation skills, and now L16.
Don`t worry(or don`t be happy if you are frog haha), this is not farewell letter ^_^
#ingress #resistance #levelup #level16 #resistanceukraine #resistancekiev
Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Resistance Global News Network #RGNN














Originally shared by Julia Jucico
Five and half month from L1 to L16!(but having all necessary medals)
I`m playing from the beginning of Ingress, from January 2013. I`ve reached the L15 in last February with almost 37million AP and…changed the faction. Last night I did the last level-up to L16 and now, hope will have more time for real life haha)
During this two and half years ingress became one of the most important parts of my life. I`m really happy that have met some people, who changed my life to better way and also I hope I`ll never see some people again(hello Ukrainian frogs).
I`m really excited of ingress game process:
I saw so many beautiful, unknown and sometimes scary(hello missions and megafielding) places in my country, so many places abroad, I`ve learnt my own city during active playing, I`ve planned different megafields over my city, I`ve visited anomalies and lead my cluster team during last one, I`ve took part in incredible cross-faction field arts, I was twice in Ingress report, we planned and did several successful shard games, I was first L8 female enlightened in Ukraine, I`ve met and contaced with a lot of different interesting people from different countries, I`ve got new friends and eternal love… <3<3<3, I`ve upgraded my driving skills haha, and navigation skills, and now L16.
Don`t worry(or don`t be happy if you are frog haha), this is not farewell letter ^_^
#ingress #resistance #levelup #level16 #resistanceukraine #resistancekiev
Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Resistance Global News Network #RGNN











Comments
Post a Comment