Most excellent thanks!!!
Most excellent thanks!!!
Originally shared by Preston Ball (Press10)
Stopped in at Dark Soldiers Comics to preorder my #IngressOrigins comic. I am going to have to go back and check out all their Deadpool stuff when I have more time! Shout out to Michael Anderson for finding the place!
Joe Philley Linda Besh
#IngressOrigins
#UtahResistance
#PonyRiders

Originally shared by Preston Ball (Press10)
Stopped in at Dark Soldiers Comics to preorder my #IngressOrigins comic. I am going to have to go back and check out all their Deadpool stuff when I have more time! Shout out to Michael Anderson for finding the place!
Joe Philley Linda Besh
#IngressOrigins
#UtahResistance
#PonyRiders

Ha ha... That's at least a half dozen agents that have stopped by that one shop. Maybe more!
ReplyDeleteDavid Timothy love to see a post on this if one of the guys can.
ReplyDeleteI can check with them to get an idea of how many have sold.
ReplyDelete