Most excellent!
Most excellent!
Originally shared by Mehmet Akif TAŞOVA
Operation: Blue Candy
*Before the story, thank you all who participate in this operation and thanks to who made this possible:@AhmetS @Tyrnix @dc10rj70 @LestatLincourt @Hanbugra @ccbushra @rargon @kinyascooper @wo0t7 @bagapsh @HeXeee @makiftasova @Nabugadnezar @LucyLui @Moonorb @ayder @Chibich @Mehsat @antresit @Intouchables @DarthhVaderr @akhrmrn @zrsgdrmck @Finrond @Xhutra
Information:
Total MU: 91.8 m
Started: July 18, 2015 // 11.20 am
End: July 18, 2015 // 11.57 am
Checkpoint: July 18, 2015 // 12.00 am
“Tomorrow is the day” I thought while looking back on my shoulder and watching Finrond drooling over his keyboard. It was hell of a day and the clock was showing 3 am in the morning. “I was wrong, TODAY is the day” I corrected myself then yawned and got back to work. There were still links to be planned. At the beginning, the plan was a mess before my eyes. However the more I read and work on it, the more it started to make sense to me. And now, I understood it all. It was a field with 18 layers. 18. Can you imagine all the stress we had? One wrong link and all would gone. It was hell of a day and the clock was showing 4 am in the morning. I closed my eyes after triple checked everything. After that, all went black.
I woke up with Finrond’s voice, yelling to people: “Kilerik used ADA to destroy the link between Büyükçekmece and Çınarlı! I repeat: The blocker is DOWN!”. It was the second day of the holiday and we were in charge of protecting innocent people’s minds from Enlightened and Exotic Matter. We believed Enlightened would try to fill these innocent minds with Exotic Matter at the first day of holiday. But they didn’t. The weirder thing was, they destroyed their own blocker just minutes ago and it was 9:30 am.
“Sorry, I am late” I murmured.
ut it didn“It’s ok, you are new to this intelligence thing Tyrnix. I can handle it don’t worry” said Finrond. That should made me feel better b’t. The responsibility on my shoulders was too much. I put coffee to my glass and sat back in front of the computer unconsciously. We sat there quietly and wait like a hunter waiting for its prey. However there were no actions. Not even a single link created by Enlightened. It was going to be hell of a day and the clock was showing 11:00 am. Then the long waited sound break the silence: “Büyükçekmece Team is talking, we are in position. Over”. Büyükçekmece Team was sent in order to destroy the blockers. Their work was crucial because Büyükçekmece has so many portals and it is easy to link them together. Their work should had a perfect timing with other fielders. If they destroyed the blockers too early, someone might recreate them again. If they destroyed it too late, the fielders might not link our target portals to each other. They were a five man squad with kinyascooper, makiftasova, AhmetS, Moonorb, and Nabugadnezar. There are other agents in the field to destroy the other blockers but they were on their own however they had to shoulder same responsibility: rargon and Hanbugra. There were still no sound, no action from Enlightened and we started to worry about that destroyed link. Being in holiday makes that action even more unpredictable. Is kilerik’s family was there? Maybe he just went there to visit them? Maybe its all a coincidence. However weintelligence operators are here to minimize the luck factor. Finrond came with an idea.
“Maybe we can create a link that will act as a blocker until our operation begin” he said. He shared this idea with other agents on the field and eventually everyone agreed on this idea. We immediately started to find anchor portals for the blocker however when everything was set, the clock was showing 11:20. “Show time”.
Finrond took his communicator and cleared his throat: “Agents on the field, do you copy? It’s time to move. What’re your locations?” and meanwhile I was controlling the plan fifteenth time. I was nervous. The communicator beeped: “Bagapsh here, moving towards first Akçakoca portal, ETA 30 secs” and from nothing, a portal which will be used in our operation became blue. When I took a closer look, I saw that Chibich was there. I told you, at holidays anything can happen. As soon as I saw her name, I informed both bagapsh and Finrond. Both sound as suprised as I was. Finrond created a secure connection line between Chibich and bagapsh immediately. And around 11:21 our first portal, Lion Statue, was shinning blue. And at the same time a link came through Kıyıköy and linked to Lion Statue. That meant only one thing. “ayder and ccbushra are in position” the communicator beeped. They were an important team for this operation as well. They were only responsible of one portal maybe, if that one portal had shutted down by Enlightened, our whole operation would fail. As bagapsh continued to capture our layer portals at Akçakoca, our communicators beeped again: “İnegöl Team is ready for action”. İnegöl Team was a five man squad with wo0t7, HeXee, DarthhVaderr, akhrmrn, zrsgdrmck. İnegöl contained our continued layer portals. And a portal from İnegöl turned blue. I could see the links that coming out of it towards Kıyıköy and Akçakoca. I looked at Finrond and saw the same smile that's on my face. Now Enlightened couldn’t stop us with using blockers, they needed to come and fight for portals and we were ready for that either. Our plan went so smoothly that Büyükçekmece Team went to have a drink and chat after completing their objectives. Here in Turkey, we call it “goygoy”. I was tracking Akçakoca -bagapsh, Chibich, and Mehsat, while Finrond tracking other places. It was hell of a day and the clock was showing 11:50. We all started to do goygoy. Finrond and I were having lots of laugh, communicator was full of chitchats. Everyone was telling another to bring meals or presents from specific locations. As the bagapsh send out the last link, all 18 layers were up and ready. And there was a dead silence. There were minutes left and anything, literally anything could happen. There weren’t any sign about Enlightened agents from anywhere. They could be going for the anchor undercover. And then the Intel rewarded us with a beautiful image: With a sudden peak in Resistance MU score. We had done it. People in comm telling that they can’t do anything with the scanner. İstanbul agents, called today a holiday for Ingress. People telling us that we broke their scanner, again. We were happy. Today was our victory. We had won the combat, however the war still goes on.
Tyrnix’s Log #2453
Niantic Project NIA Ops Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Brian Rose John Hanke Matilde Tusberti Linda Besh Masashi Kawashima
Resistance Global News Network #RGNN
Türkiye Ingress Resistance #resis-tr
#RESWUEisAwesome
P.S.This sitrep text originally written by agent @Tyrnix but He was unable to share it because of his other tasks.














Originally shared by Mehmet Akif TAŞOVA
Operation: Blue Candy
*Before the story, thank you all who participate in this operation and thanks to who made this possible:@AhmetS @Tyrnix @dc10rj70 @LestatLincourt @Hanbugra @ccbushra @rargon @kinyascooper @wo0t7 @bagapsh @HeXeee @makiftasova @Nabugadnezar @LucyLui @Moonorb @ayder @Chibich @Mehsat @antresit @Intouchables @DarthhVaderr @akhrmrn @zrsgdrmck @Finrond @Xhutra
Information:
Total MU: 91.8 m
Started: July 18, 2015 // 11.20 am
End: July 18, 2015 // 11.57 am
Checkpoint: July 18, 2015 // 12.00 am
“Tomorrow is the day” I thought while looking back on my shoulder and watching Finrond drooling over his keyboard. It was hell of a day and the clock was showing 3 am in the morning. “I was wrong, TODAY is the day” I corrected myself then yawned and got back to work. There were still links to be planned. At the beginning, the plan was a mess before my eyes. However the more I read and work on it, the more it started to make sense to me. And now, I understood it all. It was a field with 18 layers. 18. Can you imagine all the stress we had? One wrong link and all would gone. It was hell of a day and the clock was showing 4 am in the morning. I closed my eyes after triple checked everything. After that, all went black.
I woke up with Finrond’s voice, yelling to people: “Kilerik used ADA to destroy the link between Büyükçekmece and Çınarlı! I repeat: The blocker is DOWN!”. It was the second day of the holiday and we were in charge of protecting innocent people’s minds from Enlightened and Exotic Matter. We believed Enlightened would try to fill these innocent minds with Exotic Matter at the first day of holiday. But they didn’t. The weirder thing was, they destroyed their own blocker just minutes ago and it was 9:30 am.
“Sorry, I am late” I murmured.
ut it didn“It’s ok, you are new to this intelligence thing Tyrnix. I can handle it don’t worry” said Finrond. That should made me feel better b’t. The responsibility on my shoulders was too much. I put coffee to my glass and sat back in front of the computer unconsciously. We sat there quietly and wait like a hunter waiting for its prey. However there were no actions. Not even a single link created by Enlightened. It was going to be hell of a day and the clock was showing 11:00 am. Then the long waited sound break the silence: “Büyükçekmece Team is talking, we are in position. Over”. Büyükçekmece Team was sent in order to destroy the blockers. Their work was crucial because Büyükçekmece has so many portals and it is easy to link them together. Their work should had a perfect timing with other fielders. If they destroyed the blockers too early, someone might recreate them again. If they destroyed it too late, the fielders might not link our target portals to each other. They were a five man squad with kinyascooper, makiftasova, AhmetS, Moonorb, and Nabugadnezar. There are other agents in the field to destroy the other blockers but they were on their own however they had to shoulder same responsibility: rargon and Hanbugra. There were still no sound, no action from Enlightened and we started to worry about that destroyed link. Being in holiday makes that action even more unpredictable. Is kilerik’s family was there? Maybe he just went there to visit them? Maybe its all a coincidence. However we
“Maybe we can create a link that will act as a blocker until our operation begin” he said. He shared this idea with other agents on the field and eventually everyone agreed on this idea. We immediately started to find anchor portals for the blocker however when everything was set, the clock was showing 11:20. “Show time”.
Finrond took his communicator and cleared his throat: “Agents on the field, do you copy? It’s time to move. What’re your locations?” and meanwhile I was controlling the plan fifteenth time. I was nervous. The communicator beeped: “Bagapsh here, moving towards first Akçakoca portal, ETA 30 secs” and from nothing, a portal which will be used in our operation became blue. When I took a closer look, I saw that Chibich was there. I told you, at holidays anything can happen. As soon as I saw her name, I informed both bagapsh and Finrond. Both sound as suprised as I was. Finrond created a secure connection line between Chibich and bagapsh immediately. And around 11:21 our first portal, Lion Statue, was shinning blue. And at the same time a link came through Kıyıköy and linked to Lion Statue. That meant only one thing. “ayder and ccbushra are in position” the communicator beeped. They were an important team for this operation as well. They were only responsible of one portal maybe, if that one portal had shutted down by Enlightened, our whole operation would fail. As bagapsh continued to capture our layer portals at Akçakoca, our communicators beeped again: “İnegöl Team is ready for action”. İnegöl Team was a five man squad with wo0t7, HeXee, DarthhVaderr, akhrmrn, zrsgdrmck. İnegöl contained our continued layer portals. And a portal from İnegöl turned blue. I could see the links that coming out of it towards Kıyıköy and Akçakoca. I looked at Finrond and saw the same smile that's on my face. Now Enlightened couldn’t stop us with using blockers, they needed to come and fight for portals and we were ready for that either. Our plan went so smoothly that Büyükçekmece Team went to have a drink and chat after completing their objectives. Here in Turkey, we call it “goygoy”. I was tracking Akçakoca -bagapsh, Chibich, and Mehsat, while Finrond tracking other places. It was hell of a day and the clock was showing 11:50. We all started to do goygoy. Finrond and I were having lots of laugh, communicator was full of chitchats. Everyone was telling another to bring meals or presents from specific locations. As the bagapsh send out the last link, all 18 layers were up and ready. And there was a dead silence. There were minutes left and anything, literally anything could happen. There weren’t any sign about Enlightened agents from anywhere. They could be going for the anchor undercover. And then the Intel rewarded us with a beautiful image: With a sudden peak in Resistance MU score. We had done it. People in comm telling that they can’t do anything with the scanner. İstanbul agents, called today a holiday for Ingress. People telling us that we broke their scanner, again. We were happy. Today was our victory. We had won the combat, however the war still goes on.
Niantic Project NIA Ops Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Brian Rose John Hanke Matilde Tusberti Linda Besh Masashi Kawashima
Resistance Global News Network #RGNN
Türkiye Ingress Resistance #resis-tr
#RESWUEisAwesome
P.S.This sitrep text originally written by agent @Tyrnix but He was unable to share it because of his other tasks.









Comments
Post a Comment