"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
How many VRLA are the other Niantic employees carrying?
ReplyDeleteDustin Harwood thats not thr VRLA its the Softbank one.
ReplyDeleteIm still at 3. Not hacking any. =(
ReplyDeleteDustin Harwood only what I got from joining #ZipCar
ReplyDeletei got one for this.
ReplyDeleteZipity do dah, zippity yay
Link amps what a wonderful day.
hahha
Joe Philley those codes give you 11?! :-P
ReplyDeleteRandall Watts $65 Each. Though they come with a free car rental. :)
ReplyDeleteDo MUFG capsules come from just regular hacking?
ReplyDeleteMike Bryan yes they do but since they came out I only got one compared to 2 regular caps. (~500 hacks/week)
ReplyDeleteRight on
ReplyDeleteMine gave me gonorrhea. 😞
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Awesome! still waiting to hack my first SoftBank
ReplyDelete