Now I'd imagine if you had all your unofficial pins and patches, you might occupy a good section of a hanger, Joe, if your tee collection is any indication of your swag collection! :)
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
glad to see you have them all - sand back interitus, looks like?
ReplyDeleteHmmm. I wasn't aware a 13 Magnus pin even existed. 😨
ReplyDeleteSomeone made them recently.
ReplyDeleteOh whew. Had me skurred
ReplyDeleteStill sad I never got a Helios patch.
ReplyDeleteYou need one of Alexa Mayer's Beergress ones, Joe Philley!
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley only does official stuff.. :p
ReplyDeleteNow I'd imagine if you had all your unofficial pins and patches, you might occupy a good section of a hanger, Joe, if your tee collection is any indication of your swag collection! :)
Cahokians!
ReplyDeletedat Recursion pin tho!!!!
ReplyDelete😭 I want the pins
ReplyDeletethis is real batch
ReplyDeleteright! The things I would do for a Recursion Pin.
ReplyDeleteLooks like someone needs a Lirpa patch.
ReplyDeleteMissing the Cthulhu Anomaly patch as well. ;)
ReplyDelete