Nothing wrong at all with remote portals and check the view!
Nothing wrong at all with remote portals and check the view!
#Ingress
Originally shared by Joe Bowser
Late yesterday, I decided to go down to Skagit Valley Provincial Park to submit more portals. Sure, there's no signal, but that's not a problem that can't be overcome. This park is interesting, since it's an international park. At one point, people seemed to be able to cross the border, and the road to the US was clear with cars driving straight over, but I couldn't find any information about this crossing being active, and I know that you can't take the PCT from Canada to the United States right now, so I didn't risk going any farther south than the border.
I did hike up the ridge to take a picture and submit Monument 72. I'm pretty much submitting these because I think they should be in the game, even though they're remote, they have a very interesting story to tell.
#IngressActualGameplayFootage








#Ingress
Originally shared by Joe Bowser
Late yesterday, I decided to go down to Skagit Valley Provincial Park to submit more portals. Sure, there's no signal, but that's not a problem that can't be overcome. This park is interesting, since it's an international park. At one point, people seemed to be able to cross the border, and the road to the US was clear with cars driving straight over, but I couldn't find any information about this crossing being active, and I know that you can't take the PCT from Canada to the United States right now, so I didn't risk going any farther south than the border.
I did hike up the ridge to take a picture and submit Monument 72. I'm pretty much submitting these because I think they should be in the game, even though they're remote, they have a very interesting story to tell.
#IngressActualGameplayFootage








I looove remote portals.
ReplyDeleteI miss that area.
ReplyDelete