Now this is cool!!!

Now this is cool!!!

Originally shared by Leon Zhao

#Ingress   #Resistance   #opration_HahAHA  
Ingress​ Joe Philley​ Vicki Ellen​ Resistance Global News Network #RGNN​ 

English:

With the power of the new Softbank Ultra LinkAmp, China Resistane captured 275M MU today. Team members:

Intel:@VuryLeo, @Kingmos
TongLiao:@naruh0d0, @AlexRowe
ShiJiaZhuang:@Yorickx, @bigbiss
DeZhou:@RbtZero
JiNan:@KevinSun, @jerry122
WuHai:@IIIIIlllllIlI 
YanTai:@Francisqu

The fields were planned and travel tickets were booked at early of July. But then we got the information that NCC1701R​  will come to China and he requested an unofficial IFS to be held in Beijing. We had to change the plan and make sure the BAF can be bring down easiler by both faction before IFS. One of the portals has been moved into the center of JiNan city. NCC1701R​  sorry for breaking your mission, I got some gifts from TongLiao but it seems that my plane will delay badly I donno if I can meet you today. Please have fun in Beijing.

Planning

数周前,脑洞组发挥才智,制定了这个绕开了河北境内所有复杂错综的防御线直接覆盖华北区域的计划,相关人员因此提前准备了机票等出行。

然而周六北京突然增加了一次IFS,虽然本次IFS并非官方活动,也不是蓝绿双方申请后获得审批的活动,但是仍然要可以让蓝绿双方都可以快速破除本Field。于是南部的Portal被改选在了济南市内,以方便绿军进攻和蓝军在IFS之前自己毒掉。

而为了证明这个点确实很容易被打破,天津绿军在一周内对该Portal进行了多次进攻,济南到乌海线路处于各种死了又死的状态。

Pre-Action

在之前一周里面,乌海到济南被打掉数次,同时石家庄也产生Block link。石家庄蓝军@Yorickx, @bigbiss多次清障,@KevinSun, @jerry122确保Portal山科大星河雕像,让乌海方面@IIIIIlllllIlI成功的在行动前维持住这条底边。
而@RbtZero则在前一天夜里成功清除了德州Block。

Field is UP!

时间到,@Francisqu毒掉了本次行动前唯一一根防御线/Block link。通辽行动组开始随便扯Field。

根据计划完美的收获了68M一层总计4层(和一个小尾巴)共*275M MU*!祝贺所有参与行动人员!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog