Now this is one I'd love to have gone to!
Now this is one I'd love to have gone to!
Originally shared by Minnie Max
Today was Ingress First Saturday in Versailles.
It was 33°c in the shadow. I was not in the shadows.
Enclosed is some actual gameplay footage.
I got ice cream, that was nice. I got my spec ops gold medal.
And yes, i finally leveled up to Level 15.
I say finally because I know some people will give me grief about it. But I have a lot of very good reasons why I didn't reach it before and you should implicitly believe all of them.
Also you all owe me a beer.
Because I said so.
#IngressActualGameplayFootage #IngressFirstSaturday #thanksforalltheBROS


Originally shared by Minnie Max
Today was Ingress First Saturday in Versailles.
It was 33°c in the shadow. I was not in the shadows.
Enclosed is some actual gameplay footage.
I got ice cream, that was nice. I got my spec ops gold medal.
And yes, i finally leveled up to Level 15.
I say finally because I know some people will give me grief about it. But I have a lot of very good reasons why I didn't reach it before and you should implicitly believe all of them.
Also you all owe me a beer.
Because I said so.
#IngressActualGameplayFootage #IngressFirstSaturday #thanksforalltheBROS


Comments
Post a Comment