Now this is stepping up,awesome!!!


Now this is stepping up,awesome!!!

Originally shared by Paul O'Connor

Yup, I may have taken that whole "Walking In Memphis" thing a bit too seriously. Last night I hit 2500km walked while playing Ingress. 

Anyone got a line on a cheap Segway or maybe a Merrell Coupon ? 

#Ohtheplacesyoullgo

Comments

  1. Hey, thanks for share Joe Philley . More importantly, thanks for the motivation to let the me-shaped depression in my sofa cushions fade away.  What was sacrificed in latenight Netflix and snacking was made up for in fun in odd places at ungodly hours :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, heisdeadjim​ , that's 'ten feet off of Beale'. Beale is a famous street here. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beale_Street

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul O'Connor​ Ingress dude. Re-read what I wrote in that context :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trevor Clunn TMClunn​ and to you my congratulations are going as well. You know what I think? Joe Philley​, you and myself with that killing stats, we could have cobbled a team and begin starring at Walking Dead (next season) on a high roll pay. The most experienced walkers of all times. And a bathtub of money!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title