https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3J-taO80Le5cWZMZTZFNlFadW8/view Rick Angelin We'll see what we can make next time. You are giving me ideas already! Maybe a National Selection T Shirt? We have tried soccer ball plans but it looked weird in Intel xD But that was not my drawing, maybe I should try that design too. Next OP may be bigger and bolder, I just hope I get some sleep the days before, hahaha! Meanwhile you can watch a GIF Intel for the Kettle and gourd, Shared Mate OP.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
A spot of tea.
ReplyDelete*mate
ReplyDeleteLove me some yerba mate!
ReplyDeleteLol - what else would they make - they love their mate for sure. I want to see a Maradona portrait crafted next
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Joe Philley !! Here's the full sitrep, with all the photos. It was a blast!!
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/u/0/+EricaNunezBoess/posts/gSnu3oPjPeq
Thanks Joe Philley!!! You're the best!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks cause for a min, I was like wtf is that?
ReplyDeletehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3J-taO80Le5cWZMZTZFNlFadW8/view
ReplyDeleteRick Angelin We'll see what we can make next time. You are giving me ideas already! Maybe a National Selection T Shirt?
We have tried soccer ball plans but it looked weird in Intel xD But that was not my drawing, maybe I should try that design too.
Next OP may be bigger and bolder, I just hope I get some sleep the days before, hahaha!
Meanwhile you can watch a GIF Intel for the Kettle and gourd, Shared Mate OP.