P.


P. A. Chapeau reveals a rumor that Klue may be in San Diego this week for ‪#‎ComicCon2015‬, perhaps at the #MissionDay  on Sunday.

Originally shared by H. Richard Loeb

I'm tracking some intel that Klue S. might be headed to San Diego this week. I expect she's going there for #ComicCon2015 , perhaps in the hope that new revelations about #IngressOrigins  might emerge there. It's a possibility I've considered myself. After all, this all began when Tycho C. disrupted a panel there almost 3 years ago and revealed his first 5 'Visions.'

If I can confirm the rumor, you can expect I'll be headed there too. I need to talk to her. I've heard Agents might be gathering for a #MissionDay  on Sunday (https://missionday.splashthat.com/), and if she's going to show up, I strongly suspect that's where it'll be.

Keep your eyes and ears open, and let me know if you see or hear anything.

Comments

  1. Are you going to be there Joe Philley ? Seeing as you ditched me last year, I figured you owe me :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog