Raf Vantongerloo what you were doing is known as "threadjacking". Using someone elses post to call attention to your own. Not to prove a point in the current thread but rather to call attention to your post elsewhere.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
whoa! I didn't know there were shirts of the Mass Weapons of Distraction!
ReplyDeleteGive it!
ReplyDeleteNice shirt! #PhilleyTithe
ReplyDeletewoooooooow this looks awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteYessssssssss!!!
ReplyDeleteDid winona have a license?
ReplyDeleteRaf Vantongerloo I've cleared it with the powers that be and they allowed me to make this under certain restrictions.
ReplyDeleteDo they come with cargo shorts?
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteThis needs Mass Availability!
ReplyDeleteLol, removing my replies, classy
ReplyDeleteRaf Vantongerloo you troll my post I nuke!
ReplyDeleteWas that a troll?
ReplyDeleteRaf Vantongerloo did it have to do with this post?
ReplyDeleteRaf Vantongerloo what you were doing is known as "threadjacking". Using someone elses post to call attention to your own. Not to prove a point in the current thread but rather to call attention to your post elsewhere.
ReplyDeleteIf someone wants to say something jacking my post is not the way to do it....I nuke block and don't even look at what it is.
ReplyDeleteNice shirt, now to find a way to transfer items from the shirt to your scanner
ReplyDeleteWinona Tong is there a way to buy these shirts ?
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley looking good!
ReplyDeletePlease have your people get with Winona Tong's people to make these widely available! 😀
Nice!!
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley nice
ReplyDeleteDammit Joe, you got to get the dress if you want to roll with me. Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteThat said, I'd love a shirt to match..
oww that i cool, where did that come from?
ReplyDeleteThe Ingress style Hawaiian shirt ...
ReplyDeleteAt ease, soldier.
Patrick W Lucy Shires Erna Joensen looking good!
ReplyDeleteYou guys totally need one of these 😏
ReplyDeleteWith a shirt like that I bet no one notices the bloody mattress in the back of the van!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, she's got something there. I think I need one of those for my husband William Willemstyn III!
ReplyDeleteNext pic in Matilde's dress? :D
ReplyDeleteNow that is a serious party shirt!
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing.
ReplyDeleteVikki Evans :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I really love that smile 💜😊
ReplyDeleteWell I was hoping to see Joe Philley wearing the dress, but this works. Looks good on you, Joe!!
ReplyDeleteJoe is officially a portal, now what mods does it have??
ReplyDeleteTacky Couture for sure sir! 😎
ReplyDeleteJavier Zenteno
ReplyDeleteDefinetely more than 4 of all!
Well played! Javier Zenteno . Joe Philley rocks it like a Boss!
ReplyDeleteDebbie Castelbuono check it out, Seriously tho I want one.
ReplyDeletedaniel faulkner Torben Winter Jose Reyes stay tuned...
ReplyDeleteWhere can we buy! That would be my new church shirt.
ReplyDeleteToo Awesome! Good Job by the tailor.
ReplyDeleteEdmond Lee Josi Chiang .
ReplyDeleteA tie like this would be awesome
ReplyDeleteI NEED one of those!
ReplyDeleteI really need one of those awesome shirts 😍
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley I wanted the dress she made..( same pattern).. Looking good!.EXCELLENT WORK Winona Tong
ReplyDeleteFlorida Tiqui Lol we had the same dress comment in mind:)
ReplyDeleteIdk. Looks a little tight lol
ReplyDeletesuck it up
ReplyDeleteWill U getting larger size :)
ReplyDeleteTop
ReplyDeleteI want this so bad Joe Philley. You are so blessed to have great friends to make this for you
ReplyDelete