You asked and here it is _Visit our Help Center to learn more: https://support.google.com/ingress/answer/6258397


You asked and here it is _Visit our Help Center to learn more: https://support.google.com/ingress/answer/6258397

#IngressWear

Originally shared by Ingress

Ingress on Android Wear puts hacking Portals at your fingertips while your phone stays in your pocket. The next phase in augmented reality is here. Heads up, Agents. It’s time to move.

#IngressWear #IngressBulletin

Comments

  1. This could save a lot of phone battery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch battery killer. 4 hours of use ate up 65% of my battery. Great for hacking, but that's about it. If you want to pick up xm, scanner still has to be open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Boring That sounds reasonable to me. 4 hours of Ingress is a bit excessive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been to an anomaly then I take it Phil Nolan​

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris Boring I have, but I wouldn't use a watch for a major event like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog