"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Yup. Donate stuff if you can. Soon, we'll auction everything donated and set up a go fund me page.
ReplyDeleteIf donating, send me a hangout.
ReplyDeletelet us know when the go fund me is up.
ReplyDeleteYou'll see it. We'll go reshare crazy
ReplyDeleteDaniel Lawrence doesn't paypal waive the fee for charity?
ReplyDeleteZeke Cao only if you file for 501(c)(3) status.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Lawrence I think we already have a hangout going. Once I locate it, I'll be happy to discuss items I can donate. I'm happy to help in any way I can.
ReplyDelete#IngressFamily4Life
Any idea what's up with the actual auction? Page that points to is only for item donations.
ReplyDelete