"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Great times helping make this happen...again. Joe Philley Bill Gillespie Keith Austin
ReplyDeleteThe crowd is chanting:
ReplyDeleteSITREP! SITREP!
Wow! They deserve all 1,500 MU.
ReplyDeleteCameron Miller lulz
ReplyDeleteWe'll take whatever moose units we can get hehe
ReplyDeleteIm curious to know the mu count.
ReplyDeleteI think it was along the lines of 90k mu Keith Austin Mike McCabe can you verify?
ReplyDelete16,500mu is the number I got. #ruralproblems
ReplyDeleteLayered?
ReplyDeleteAs Tesla observed, "MU is MU."
ReplyDeleteNot quite a #bluemarble though.
ReplyDeleteCrystal G-H I'm just a worker Smurf making derp links
ReplyDeleteRural MU spends the same as city MU.
ReplyDeleteAwesome work. Keep it Bluetiful out there..
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Smurf Power!!!
ReplyDeleteNice! !!
ReplyDelete