Awesome road trip!
Awesome road trip!
Originally shared by Nadia Amro
Final pictures of an incomparable experience. From 7:00am Thursday morning until finally arriving home at 4:30am Friday morning I have:
•seen some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world
•climbed on a glacier
•drank water that tastes unlike anything you've ever experienced
•pet a cow grazing right off the road
•fallen into ice cold waters
•had a picnic on a rock in the middle of rapids
•walked the grounds of 500 and 800 year old churches (the original stone archway of the 800 year old church is still intact 😮)
•touched an ancient obelisk
•discovered ancestral history of Niantic Project's own Yennie Solheim Fuller (I have something AH-MAZ-ING to share with you!)
(Takes a breath) Aaannnd,
•traveled over 600km in total!
Thank you Ingress. Instead of seeing a game developer's view of the world through an HD screen, I was IN the world experiencing it for myself.
Where did Ingress take you today?
#IngressIsMoreThanAGame #PlacesIngressHasTakenMe #ActualGamePlayFootage
Kent Long Brian Rose Joe Philley Matilde Tusberti Anne Beuttenmüller Linda BeshJohn Hanke Ethan Lepouttre Brandon Badger







Originally shared by Nadia Amro
Final pictures of an incomparable experience. From 7:00am Thursday morning until finally arriving home at 4:30am Friday morning I have:
•seen some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world
•climbed on a glacier
•drank water that tastes unlike anything you've ever experienced
•pet a cow grazing right off the road
•fallen into ice cold waters
•had a picnic on a rock in the middle of rapids
•walked the grounds of 500 and 800 year old churches (the original stone archway of the 800 year old church is still intact 😮)
•touched an ancient obelisk
•discovered ancestral history of Niantic Project's own Yennie Solheim Fuller (I have something AH-MAZ-ING to share with you!)
(Takes a breath) Aaannnd,
•traveled over 600km in total!
Thank you Ingress. Instead of seeing a game developer's view of the world through an HD screen, I was IN the world experiencing it for myself.
Where did Ingress take you today?
#IngressIsMoreThanAGame #PlacesIngressHasTakenMe #ActualGamePlayFootage
Kent Long Brian Rose Joe Philley Matilde Tusberti Anne Beuttenmüller Linda BeshJohn Hanke Ethan Lepouttre Brandon Badger







Comments
Post a Comment