Can we get a comm bomb to support agent @aydea, who is currently on a cross-country bicycle trek in the US, riding...
Can we get a comm bomb to support agent @aydea, who is currently on a cross-country bicycle trek in the US, riding uphill and against the wind? Sounds like he could use some encouragement right now.
#KillThatHill #Ingress
Originally shared by Aydin Akcasu
Just wanted to let everyone know, I have updated my route and estimates of arrivals into Seattle. I should be there next Sat on 8/8. Here are the details.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=ztJLNyhp1Cfg.kMlcQbchHdgo
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=ztJLNyhp1Cfg.kMlcQbchHdgo
#KillThatHill #Ingress
Originally shared by Aydin Akcasu
Just wanted to let everyone know, I have updated my route and estimates of arrivals into Seattle. I should be there next Sat on 8/8. Here are the details.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=ztJLNyhp1Cfg.kMlcQbchHdgo
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=ztJLNyhp1Cfg.kMlcQbchHdgo
Thx for sharing! #KillThatHill
ReplyDelete@aydea KILL THAT HILL
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/+DanNoReg/posts/YL3ZgFEWQXK
ReplyDeleteDone:)
ReplyDeleteI've been following this since day one. It has been amazing. Thanks Linda Besh for adding me to the HO.
ReplyDeleteJoshua Williams https://youtu.be/cNvz-2ErRp8
ReplyDeleteDone kill that hill cheers from Norway
ReplyDelete