"The finest ingredients are brought together with love and care, then slow cooked to perfection. Yes, the old ways are still best at Los Pollos Hermanos. But don't take my word for it. One taste, and you'll know."
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Justin McCoy , twinsies?!
ReplyDeleteIt was a win for me this month #lootcrate sent interesting things
ReplyDeleteWhat do you call it when you spill meth into your cake mix?
ReplyDeleteBaking bad.
"The finest ingredients are brought together with love and care, then slow cooked to perfection. Yes, the old ways are still best at Los Pollos Hermanos. But don't take my word for it. One taste, and you'll know."
ReplyDeleteIt's time to cook.
ReplyDeleteIdk, the Carnage mug looked pretty sick!
ReplyDeleteNice! Where's the patches?
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to get very sad every time I put mine on now. :(
ReplyDeleteRIP buddy. I hope there's many cats where you're going.