I won't say I wasn't Waiting for the Mailman It'd be a lie.Thank you Ruth Shepherd wait until you see what they are...

I won't say I wasn't Waiting for the Mailman It'd be a lie.Thank you Ruth Shepherd wait until you see what they are going on.
#ingresd
I've written a dozen wisecracks in response to that but I don't dare hit "send" on any of them ...
ReplyDeleteMagnificent work
ReplyDelete:D :D :D
ReplyDeleteI'm fangirling a bit. Can't wait to see.
ordered the enl-version and that will only go on my measly renault clio ^^
ReplyDelete#ingresd
ReplyDeleteSomething diesel?
ReplyDeleteSo shiny! So chrome!
ReplyDeleteSo, you're are Resistance then? I need to know what circle to put you in.
ReplyDeleteWrong badge 👅
ReplyDeleteBut looking at a few of the Enl version to go on the Cruiser. Will look awesome on black with the existing Chrome trim
Waiting for mailman too!
ReplyDeleteCan we have pic on a car plz?
ReplyDeleteSupra Alpha.... Don't assume "car"
ReplyDeleteJD Byrd https://plus.google.com/+RuthShepherd/posts/6839G5FsRyG
ReplyDeleteI personally hope it goes on that Russian Shuttle you've been hiding from us... Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteHmm, still not happy with the upper key+frame connection
ReplyDeleteAWESOME1
ReplyDeleteI just got my 2 as well
ReplyDeleteI hope they're going on a car. Maybe the #ingress mobile :)
ReplyDeleteI pray its going on NL-1331
ReplyDeleteShiney!
ReplyDeleteIt's going on a tank...just wait. SHERMAN!
ReplyDelete