#Ingress wedding most excellent.

#Ingress wedding most excellent.

Originally shared by Charles Shirley (CharlieNasa)

Sit-rep for the Shirley wedding, joining for all time Charles Shirley​ and Bethany Shirley: Operation date August 1st; time 1400 central; location, ceremony Pocola First Baptist / reception Trinity Episcopal Van Buren; ​T- 48 hours the first three out of state guests arrive. Beds are made and more furniture is moved.... We are moving me into our new house the week leading up to the wedding having already moved her in the month before. For future reference this is not a sound tactic and can be improved upon in ANY number of ways. T-24 hours take off work early and continue the move while the bride to be and guests are shoe shopping. Last box is unloaded at the new house at 2100. I have just enough time to visit for a few with the now streem of guests, grab a shower and get the stuff together for what I need the next day. 23:55 leave the house to spend the last night in my apartment as I can't see the bride the day of the wedding! Best man arrived in town at the house at about 0100 and we coordinated to meet at apartment later that morning. Arrive at my apartment with T-12 hours to go thanks to the ingress route. Best man Chris Buchanan​ Arrived with Bryan White​ at about 0300 with a bottle of 12 year old scotch which we wasted no time enjoying. And having had one of the best bro bonding moments these two gentlemen know me better than basically Everyone besides my bride. 0600 having polished off the bottle AND the flask the guys leave me laughing and crawling around on the floor. At which time I started posting in all my hangouts just how drunk I am! At around 0700, and after many people telling me I better "before Bethany kills you" , I decided to get some rest after all I have to pick up my boy Charles Shirley​ in 2 hours. So I set several alarms in what I'm sure was a useless attempt to make sure I was up in time. At 0730 in what I can only describe as a simultaneous blinding and jolt to the very soul and with the precision of a laser beam a ray of sunshine pierced through the closed blinds right into my eyeball. I was awake instantly, and still drunk. Obviously I'm not driving anywhere. The best man shows up with kid in tow and a BFC of monster (so my second) to help get things going. We head to the tux shop ✔ the cake shop ✔ whoops we just messed the cake up... Don't ask, Chris fixed it, we lived..... Back to the tux shop ✔ Um guys we left the toasting wine in my car I was SUPPOSED to be driving... Shit OK next stop!.... Oh wait we left the music too? Where? House? Got it. Next stop house, apartment, Church! We arrived with 5 minutes to spare! We are boss!! Ceremony was a thing of amazement. Even streamed out of country to Nadia Amro​ who announced to the entire wedding the moment a bug was fixed with a "YAY I GOT AUDIO!" we all found very amusing​, reception was wonderful with great friends, after party went till 2 am with 23 frogs taking over downtown Fort Smith! WOW what a wonderful weekend!!! Thank you all who helped Brit N Boots​ took almost 1000 pictures Honu McTurtle​ D Gordy​ kept the house flowing and looked after my stressed bride, Jeremy Jobe​ made awesome swag. To those that shared in this event thank you thank you thank you! It was amazing because of you our friends!! Jason Sanderson​ Shawn Wright​ Jocelyn Strutz​ Daniel Field​ Joanne Jones​ Trent Bontly​ Ashley C.​ Melissa K​ Nadia Amro​ Marlon B​ Ronnie Purtle​ John McCawley​ Joye Rogers,McCawely​​ ​so many many more! Love you all! #greengoblins #froup

Niantic Project​ John Hanke​ Brandon Badger​ Brian Rose​ Joe Philley​ November Lima​Ethan Lepouttre​Anne Beuttenmüller​ Susanna Moyer​ Ingress​














Comments

Popular posts from this blog