"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
They look too young to play. This must be a TOS violation 😉
ReplyDeleteThere is no age limit.
ReplyDeleteThere is a limit on having a Google account, though you can have a supervised child account. Google for kids.
Awwwww!!!! 💙
ReplyDeleteDavid Farrell I was kidding, those kids belong to me. :)
ReplyDeleteLol I remember the whole "to young to play" bs lol great pic
ReplyDeleteHehe. I was 2 ft away from this.
ReplyDeleteI'm on the other side of the cord Taterbug is attached to. 😀
ReplyDeleteHehe I'm standing behind the bench
ReplyDeleteLove the passion but the hats are a bit silly
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDelete