Just when you think you have enough battery's here comes this for a Grand Total: $24.71 I'm thinking Xmas gifts and ...
Just when you think you have enough battery's here comes this for a Grand Total: $24.71 I'm thinking Xmas gifts and #IngressFs prizes.
Originally shared by Charles Plaine
Buy it noooow.
#Extbatt #deal #amazon #primeday #nocakes
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MPIGPUY/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1440282341&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=ravpower&dpPl=1&dpID=412lJLDs9pL&ref=plSrch
Originally shared by Charles Plaine
Buy it noooow.
#Extbatt #deal #amazon #primeday #nocakes
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MPIGPUY/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1440282341&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=ravpower&dpPl=1&dpID=412lJLDs9pL&ref=plSrch
I have two of these. They've been great power banks and I think I'm going to grab another one now thanks to the price drop. Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteBought this for my wife for her birthday last month. Was almost tempted to give her my Anker and keep it for myself, but I was a sweet husband instead
ReplyDeleteAh too good a deal to pass up. Bought it. Going to give my Anker to my daughter instead
ReplyDelete