Looks like everyone had a blast at Paris #MissionDay
Looks like everyone had a blast at Paris #MissionDay
Originally shared by Barney Bear
WorldTour : Days 40 to 42 - #MissionDay in Paris
A bright and early start to Friday morning with a (much needed) coffee at Northampton train station, with @Vire5cent waiting to meet up with @Given2Fly, who had kindly offered to take me with him to the #Ingress #MissionDay in Paris. A few trains pass through and I am soon on my way, travelling first class towards the airport; we stopped at "Green Park", one of the London tube stations, clearly #Enlightened and saw even a portal (statue) of Paddington Bear at Heathrow T5 - such an inspirational hero!
Check-in and through customs to board the biggest plane that I have seen.@Given2Fly passed me the safety card which didn't really help my nerves to much, until I saw the picture of the plane, surrounded by a green field - clearly #Enlightened were here to keep me safe. I heard a few people talking about the lack of "leg room", didn't quite understand what the problem was, I had plenty.
I did ask if I could take a look at the cockpit, but the captain was too busy getting ready for the return flight - maybe another time.
We had "NOTHING TO DECLARE" - apart from a big pile of XMP that we're smuggling into France.
Jump on the RER into Cental Paris ready for some missions to start. We saw an IMAX theatre inside a 'geodesic dome', which looked like a giant glitter ball. They obviously have some strange transportation in Paris - there was a submarine parked outside (how strange). We visited Cité des Sciences and Parc des Villetes for the first (24 series) mission set, but the last few missions weren't possible to complete - maybe we will come back in the morning for them.
Yummy, smurf snacks - only safe to eat, if you bite off their head first, lol
Saturday morning started out with breakfast, some sightseeing and after the #MissionDay , were I met one of the #Resistance agents; she got very close and I was getting concerned for my safety.@Given2Fly kept me safe through; I'm glad that I have the luxury of 'piggy back' as we covered a lot of miles, completing these missions and seeing some of the famous landmarks; in the evening we started to complete the BIG ONE - a 60 mission banner of the Eiffel Tower, which we completed on Sunday morning.
The Paris #MissionDay was #awesome !
A delayed flight eventually brings us back to the UK, but no time to stop as we head off to Glasgow for more missions and to meet up for the transfer over to Ireland.
#BrandonBear #WorldTour #Day40 #Day41 #Day42
#Ingress #Enlightened














Originally shared by Barney Bear
WorldTour : Days 40 to 42 - #MissionDay in Paris
A bright and early start to Friday morning with a (much needed) coffee at Northampton train station, with @Vire5cent waiting to meet up with @Given2Fly, who had kindly offered to take me with him to the #Ingress #MissionDay in Paris. A few trains pass through and I am soon on my way, travelling first class towards the airport; we stopped at "Green Park", one of the London tube stations, clearly #Enlightened and saw even a portal (statue) of Paddington Bear at Heathrow T5 - such an inspirational hero!
Check-in and through customs to board the biggest plane that I have seen.@Given2Fly passed me the safety card which didn't really help my nerves to much, until I saw the picture of the plane, surrounded by a green field - clearly #Enlightened were here to keep me safe. I heard a few people talking about the lack of "leg room", didn't quite understand what the problem was, I had plenty.
I did ask if I could take a look at the cockpit, but the captain was too busy getting ready for the return flight - maybe another time.
We had "NOTHING TO DECLARE" - apart from a big pile of XMP that we're smuggling into France.
Jump on the RER into Cental Paris ready for some missions to start. We saw an IMAX theatre inside a 'geodesic dome', which looked like a giant glitter ball. They obviously have some strange transportation in Paris - there was a submarine parked outside (how strange). We visited Cité des Sciences and Parc des Villetes for the first (24 series) mission set, but the last few missions weren't possible to complete - maybe we will come back in the morning for them.
Yummy, smurf snacks - only safe to eat, if you bite off their head first, lol
Saturday morning started out with breakfast, some sightseeing and after the #MissionDay , were I met one of the #Resistance agents; she got very close and I was getting concerned for my safety.@Given2Fly kept me safe through; I'm glad that I have the luxury of 'piggy back' as we covered a lot of miles, completing these missions and seeing some of the famous landmarks; in the evening we started to complete the BIG ONE - a 60 mission banner of the Eiffel Tower, which we completed on Sunday morning.
The Paris #MissionDay was #awesome !
A delayed flight eventually brings us back to the UK, but no time to stop as we head off to Glasgow for more missions and to meet up for the transfer over to Ireland.
#BrandonBear #WorldTour #Day40 #Day41 #Day42
#Ingress #Enlightened














Comments
Post a Comment