Most excellent!

Most excellent!
Originally shared by Dani (gingergamergirl)
For the first time in the six months I have been playing, our team pulled together an amazing win in our cell. Not only did we win, but we kept a BARF from happening. It was a long and well-fought week, but in the end, we proved the #ponyriders were wrong: we CAN throw big fields, and we CAN win a cycle.
The times, they are a changin'.
#ingress #utahenlightened #proudfrog
/tipshat, a #PonyRiders hat.
ReplyDeleteGood game.
ReplyDeleteWell played.
ReplyDeleteAdam Dein the agents who farm the keys, clear the lanes, and act as intel operators deserve credit too.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to give credit to the inaccessible portal you used to throw blockers from. I give the Utah Enlightened props, but can't discount the unsportsmanlike tactics.
ReplyDeleteNate Olson sklunker took said portal out the night before.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to debate it Nick Brooks, you know how it was used.
ReplyDeleteExcellent work Utah ENL! (and Wyoming and Idaho it sounds like) :)
ReplyDeleteNice work all, proud to be a part of this team. Nate Olson (DarthN8R) Glad to see you are safe. Lost track of you yesterday along I80..
ReplyDeleteI'd like to say I'm stealthy Brian Barrett but I'll have to give credit to the picture taking.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Swope top of the list! Nice job.
ReplyDeleteCan't forget Arizona!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Wyoming and Arizona and Idaho on winning in our Utah cell. No but honestly well done everyone that was involved. I'm fairly certain none of you have jobs or girlfriends :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the Utah crew. Clearing lanes shuttling keys. Without them the anchor team would have just been sitting around drinking beer. The throwing is the easy part.
ReplyDelete