Road trip with the Father....love it.

Road trip with the Father....love it.

Originally shared by Roxann LadyRoxy Kimbrough

This past week I returned home after a 21 day vacation with my dad. We had an amazing time and saw a few places that I wouldn't have had a lot of interest in before. As we drove along on our adventure dad would say from time to time "I bet this is a portal" 9 out of 10 times it was and we would talk about what made it a portal. Mostly historically significant points of interest. My dad is a history buff. I watched as one of Dad's life long dreams came true in Cooperstown, NY, we detoured north a bit on the way home so I could be in awe of the beautiful Niagra Falls, we stopped in the south to see my son and finally made our way home. This was an amazing adventure with my father. I did a lot of walking in the evenings after we set camp up and did some Ingressing. There were some beautiful places I would have never seen like Blue Ash, Ohio and the veterans memorial that is there if not for Ingress. Also, my brother, Jerry Shoemake​ pointed out a few portals at night when we were settled in and helped me keep my 5 to 10 miles a day walking streak up like the birth place of Coke a Cola bottle in Terra Hutte, IN. We found a comic book pizza place in Grand Island, NY because it was a portal. I met agents along the way that were all great people, some in person some just via local hangouts. It was a truly special, unique and wonderful trip.
#discovertheworldaroundyou
#Ingress
#fatherdaughterroadtrip
#family
Joe Philley​, *​, Jerry Shoemake​














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title