This is #Ingress at its best.

This is #Ingress at its best.
Originally shared by Nadia Amro
This post is very personal for me. Around 1:00am PST this morning, my sister in California, Tanya, was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery. My mom (in TN) messaged me immediately and filled in the blanks: The initial information from the doctor was that they are removing an ovary with a large cyst on it that was causing blood circulation issues. The thing that was killing my mom and I was that she was alone. There would not be anyone there at the hospital when she woke up, no one who could go check on her. I'm in Norway and my mom couldn't get a flight out. I did the only other thing I could think of, I reached out to my Enlightened family in the area Jennie Frisby and Ron Frisby. They didn't even hesitate.
Jennie drove Ron to work just so she could have the car for the day to go see my sister. My sister's eldest daughter was having difficulties getting transportation to the hospital.... Jennie offered to pick her up and bring her. When my sister finally got out of surgery, it was worse than we thought. They did the equivalent of a C-section and had to remove both fallopian tubes and one ovary. The dr called my mom and said she did well.
The thing that has me typing this in tears: Jennie was there. She made sure my niece was going to make it to the hospital....made sure my sister wasn't alone....made sure she ate all her lunch and was resting....asked if we needed anything else. She gave us something priceless: ASSURANCE.
Jennie and Ron, I love you more than I can ever express. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you to all my Ingress family that have been there over the past 22 months, both blue and green. Thank you for the laughter, the tears, the hugs, the couches to crash on, the memories of a lifetime.....for just being amazing people. My life has truly been forever changed by Ingress, and I will be forever grateful.
💚💙
#IngressFamily4Life #IngressIsMoreThanAGame #Enlightened
Jennie is pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteBryceton Yost can we make sure we have this covered :)
ReplyDeleteHappy smurf tears :')
ReplyDelete💚
ReplyDeleteAnything they need. Already reached out to Jennie and Ron.
ReplyDeleteBryceton Yost thanks
ReplyDeleteThat is one thing I have really learned through ingress. Amazing friendships develop through a game and interaction with people we would never have met otherwise. There are amazing people on both sides. Bravo to those who step in and give of themselves for others. Great story! I pray she heals quickly
ReplyDeleteW00T
ReplyDeleteThis is what actually Ingress is mean to be. A network that connects the best people not only for playing a game but to play their best role in the real world. HUMANS!
ReplyDeletedamn onions not letting me read this..
ReplyDeleteThat's great news
ReplyDeleteGood stuff. <3
ReplyDelete