This is so cool of the agents we need to do this more.I know Jeremy Angel has done this out west great idea!


This is so cool of the agents we need to do this more.I know Jeremy Angel has done this out west great idea!

Originally shared by Carey S. (zombieprincessc)

Ingress is more than a game , real world people getting together and helping . In the little over a year that I have been playing I have seen agents in AM01-KILO-10 come together and help each other at the mention of it. Today I shared with a few hangouts that I help in a sort of Underground Railroad for shelter animals . Basically they are adopted by someone not local and have to be transported by volunteers , or pulled before euthanasia to a foster who isn't local . A kitty came across my Facebook newsfeed today that was very close to getting home but needed the last leg of his journey set up. less than 24 hours and volunteers all across the country were working to try and find help for this last leg . It was super close to me in wheeling , WV, and this was the only leg that was standing between him and his home . He was set for transport from NJ TO OHIO tomorrow . I can't help because I work for 7a-11p and he was set to be In wheeling at 2pm.

Only one leg needed transport :( one 90 minute car ride stood between this guy and his new home ... this guy is totally funded . SPAIRO agents came through in under 10 minutes this poor cats life changed! Amber Wedig just happened to be passing through wheeling at that exact time tomorrow headed in the direction where he was going , seriously this is ingress at its best . After being dumped by his former owners because he annoyed them , his owners lying to the shelter he was feral , spending 10 months in a cage and a new diagnosis of FIV this sweet boy is getting his home ! just in time for #caturday Joe Philley Ethan Lepouttre Linda Besh Ingress

and now SPAIRO agents have asked me to pass along their contact info to potentially help in future transports running through the area . how awesome is that ! thank you Camille Rolla Will Rogers Lara Rogers you guys are the best

#ingress #spairo #ingressforgood #cats #shelterrescues #spairorocks #ingresscats

Comments

  1. it really is an amazing thing and ingress players are perfect to help, we are always out and going to new places . what better way to help a kitty and play a great game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cory Gooch #spairorocks the ingress family here is amazing 😁 who would have thought it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also offer my services for these type of missions, The wife and I have been placing and caring for rescues for as long as I can remember. I was just getting ready to say I would do it when I saw that amber had already taken on the job. I am not surprised at all that she in particular took on this duty as she is one of the most caring agents we like to call our own,  kudos to you Amber!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog