"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Those are lots of batteries o.O
ReplyDeleteYou can never have too many at an anomaly...
ReplyDeleteWith that much weight, it could be your GORUCK bag.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley the plural of battery is batteries.
ReplyDeleteHow do u like the power cube?
ReplyDeleteThat's some interesting packaging focused in the background......
ReplyDeleteMan I thought I had a lot of gadgets
ReplyDeleteDavid Brisco those are Ingress dice.
ReplyDeleteOh, well then.... I thought there was something to the focus in the picture....
ReplyDeleteThere I go again reading too much into things.... LOL
Febreze is an equally important item in a go bag :)
ReplyDeleteNeed to get a new battery. Mine broke, and having your phone die halfway into ingressing sucks.
ReplyDeleteI just ordered the power cube on amazon..... I'm stoked about it.
ReplyDeleteI can't help but focus on the febreeze
ReplyDeleteDavid Jeffers that figures
ReplyDeleteJoe Getts can you send me that picture of all my stuff charging xD I want to post a #showyourpower but all my stuff is packed up at the moment xD
ReplyDelete