"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Yes, install a machine in Fresno,CA
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't take Suica or Pasmo :(
ReplyDeleteWould love a machine here in Savannah,GA
ReplyDeleteRyan Sullivan well that machine in particular doesn't at least.
ReplyDeleteBrett Williams oh, as long as others do then that's ok. I had a hell of a time trying to use yen for some machines to get biiru.
ReplyDeleteRyan Sullivan ha, never had that issue while I was there. 😋🍻
ReplyDeleteBrett Williams Some machines I tried to use wouldn't take yen because of age restriction. Then I just walked to few feet to a combini anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteRyan Sullivan oh, you have to get this other card to prove your age to get stuff from those machines, just like the cigarette machines.
ReplyDeleteBrett Williams My Suica card would usually work when I found a machine that took it
ReplyDeleteDamnit. Now I want mugicha
ReplyDeleteThe jasmine green tea is delicious. I highly recommend it.
ReplyDeleteWhat is this nonsense?
ReplyDeleteThese are all portals now Joe Philley ?, sorry been offline mostly the last week with Taterbug
ReplyDeleteYes. bring to USA!
ReplyDeleteFresh Market stocks Ito En tea.
ReplyDelete