"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Death from above, some of our cats favorite positions, LOL.
ReplyDelete"I'm going to kill you in your sleep."
ReplyDeleteHmm, I see the look of love, and "fill the bowl human" lol
ReplyDeleteYou have how many t-shirts?
ReplyDeleteLisa Borel over 300
ReplyDeleteNot quite one for every day of the year. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's the 'You left for me X days and now you want me to love you again?' look.
ReplyDeleteI see a furry mouse under your nose human.
ReplyDeleteWhen my tortoise shell kitty cat looks at me like that it means it's time for nuzzles. She is very needy! she just loves my beard
ReplyDelete