Cross faction love now this is cool!!!
Cross faction love now this is cool!!!
Originally shared by Steve Ankeny (PBRSkidz)
I have been very blessed to have picked up the game of Ingress. I started playing about a year ago in Chicago and live in the North Eastern Indiana region. I have also been able to travel around and play Ingress (both for work and for pleasure). One of those trips was to Ireland where I was welcomed into their community.
Being accepted to their community, I was accepted to their google plus page as well. Recently Fernando Moreira posted on their page about a world-wide OP that was coming up: Hearts for Kaj & Alby. Two +Ingress agents are getting married. What better way to commemorate their marriage and love but with a cross-faction event. Well I jumped on this opportunity. I have always wanted to do field art and it was the perfect opportunity for a cross-faction event here in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA.
I began to plan the event. Originally I wanted one big split heart and a few smaller ones around the city. I made the split heart too big and well that became the focus. I began to vet it with local #Enlightened and #Resistance members and got over-whelming support. We worked with each of our communities to pull off this operation to support the marriage and love that Kajîn al Beyboni and Albert Mark were celebrating today. In just under a week we planned the design, collected keys, cleared lanes, and threw the field successfully. It was an amazing experience. And two agents even took it upon themselves to put a heart within the larger hear (Jarome Allen and Armand T). I hope that you find the attached photos as beautiful as I do.
Operators/Designers:
+Steve Ankeny (PBRSkidz)
Jarome Allen (Sofakat)
Brandon Smits (Plaqard)
David Wonderly (OpenDarkwing)
Clearing:
Shanna Jenkins (shaeleej)
Hoss Bosley (Hoss704)
blackoutjeff Jeff shannon (blackoutjeff)
David Wonderly (OpenDarkwing)
Hilary Wonderly (AngelBob)
James' 'cica (MidnightSnack)
Throwing Fields:
Brad -LaFamiglia CaneCorso (LaFamiglia)
Heather Michelle Calabrese (LaFamigliaQueen)
Jason Arango (SmokysBack1)
Dawn Philpot (MonkeyLuv)
Shari S (Mystickittie)
Jarome Allen (Sofakat)
Armand T (MoustacheYouAQ)
I hope that I did not miss anyone. Please share this with the world :). We are already talking about more field art and cross-faction events here in North Eastern Indiana.
Niantic Project NIA Ops Joe Philley Matilde Tusberti Anne Beuttenmüller #ingressreport #love #CrossFaction #FieldArt

Originally shared by Steve Ankeny (PBRSkidz)
I have been very blessed to have picked up the game of Ingress. I started playing about a year ago in Chicago and live in the North Eastern Indiana region. I have also been able to travel around and play Ingress (both for work and for pleasure). One of those trips was to Ireland where I was welcomed into their community.
Being accepted to their community, I was accepted to their google plus page as well. Recently Fernando Moreira posted on their page about a world-wide OP that was coming up: Hearts for Kaj & Alby. Two +Ingress agents are getting married. What better way to commemorate their marriage and love but with a cross-faction event. Well I jumped on this opportunity. I have always wanted to do field art and it was the perfect opportunity for a cross-faction event here in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA.
I began to plan the event. Originally I wanted one big split heart and a few smaller ones around the city. I made the split heart too big and well that became the focus. I began to vet it with local #Enlightened and #Resistance members and got over-whelming support. We worked with each of our communities to pull off this operation to support the marriage and love that Kajîn al Beyboni and Albert Mark were celebrating today. In just under a week we planned the design, collected keys, cleared lanes, and threw the field successfully. It was an amazing experience. And two agents even took it upon themselves to put a heart within the larger hear (Jarome Allen and Armand T). I hope that you find the attached photos as beautiful as I do.
Operators/Designers:
+Steve Ankeny (PBRSkidz)
Jarome Allen (Sofakat)
Brandon Smits (Plaqard)
David Wonderly (OpenDarkwing)
Clearing:
Shanna Jenkins (shaeleej)
Hoss Bosley (Hoss704)
blackoutjeff Jeff shannon (blackoutjeff)
David Wonderly (OpenDarkwing)
Hilary Wonderly (AngelBob)
James' 'cica (MidnightSnack)
Throwing Fields:
Brad -LaFamiglia CaneCorso (LaFamiglia)
Heather Michelle Calabrese (LaFamigliaQueen)
Jason Arango (SmokysBack1)
Dawn Philpot (MonkeyLuv)
Shari S (Mystickittie)
Jarome Allen (Sofakat)
Armand T (MoustacheYouAQ)
I hope that I did not miss anyone. Please share this with the world :). We are already talking about more field art and cross-faction events here in North Eastern Indiana.
Niantic Project NIA Ops Joe Philley Matilde Tusberti Anne Beuttenmüller #ingressreport #love #CrossFaction #FieldArt

Comments
Post a Comment