Hank Johnson responds to Klue S., and asks the most important question...

Hank Johnson responds to Klue S., and asks the most important question...
How do we get the researchers back?
Originally shared by Hank Johnson
Well, Klue S..
You're right and you're wrong. Yeah I was looking into 13MAGNUS a long time ago. Calvin backed a research project in my younger days.
But that doesn't mean I have some kind of hidden agenda. I'm a seeker, just like you. I pursued 13MAGNUS, and it cost me my life.
I pursued Anti-Magnus, and it cost me one of my most trusted friends.
I've paid the price for my curiosity, and all I've found is that sometimes well-meaning people do bad things.
As for #Abaddon. You're pretty on the nose. My instinct are saying the same things yours are:
What did Calvin know about simulacra and the secrets of 13MAGNUS before the Niantic Project began? Why did the researchers disappear?
And... I guess the most important question... how do we get them back?
Comments
Post a Comment