November 14: XM Anomalies (Primary)


November 14: XM Anomalies (Primary)
Hamburg, GERMANY
New Orleans, LA, USA 
Taipei, TAIWAN

Originally shared by Ingress

Ingress #Abaddon events intel: The secret at the heart of the Niantic Project will be revealed. What will emerge when the doors to #Abaddon swing open? Agents, the future is in your hands:

#IngressBulletin

#Abaddon Events - 

October 10: Flash Shards Special Event
Boston, MA, USA 
Toronto, CANADA

October 24: Flash Shards Special Event
Zurich, SWITZERLAND
London, UNITED KINGDOM

November 14: XM Anomalies (Primary)
Hamburg, GERMANY
New Orleans, LA, USA 
Taipei, TAIWAN

December 12: XM Anomalies (Primary)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Okinawa, JAPAN
Milan, ITALY


Mission Days - 

September 19:
Multiple cities to be announced

October 17:
Multiple cities to be announced


RSVP details coming soon.  Get ready.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up....would be interesting if entire sf bay area is primary. Fingers crossed for mission day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Looks cool! I'm super curious about the Flash Shards Special Events... super curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Rosen I thought they just had one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe Philley​ will Satellite site be announced soon, I hope?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog