"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Sad I missed this photo. I was still on my way back from the BAF anchor and didn't make it until the first measurement.
ReplyDeleteInteritus SLC actually. 😊
ReplyDeleteDavid Timothy fixed thanks It all blends in :)
ReplyDeleteOh, it does for me too and I haven't been to nearly as many. Interitus was wet though, that's how I remember it. Awesome anomaly.
ReplyDeleteMichael Anderson it was because I drive too slowly.
ReplyDeleteWeird, I distinctly remember standing for this photo, but I don't see myself anywhere. Maybe there were several taken and I missed this one.
ReplyDeleteVincent Marcus we were both laughing too hard at that cool stock Intel map app you had on your phone.
ReplyDeleteMichael Anderson none of us won with the lottery tickets either.
ReplyDeleteVincent Marcus I still have mine.
ReplyDelete